Support Services & Hire
Our business is a well resourced and innovative civil engineering business. We have a range of plant, equipment, and expertise to support the operations of our customers who include local authorities, large contractors, developers, and industrial clients.
View our range of generators available for hire:
GENMAC 20KVA GENSET, 2019
GENMAC 30KVA GENSET, 2019
HIMOINSA 35KVA GENSET, 2013
027 505 0515
We own a comprehensive range of trench shoring equipment and offer the following for hire by approved companies:
- Trench Custom Panel 2950mm L x 3000mm H x 90mm Transquip : We have 56 of these panels, 2 panels make one shield
- Trench Custom Panel 2950mm L x 1500mm H x 90mm Transquip : We have 22 of these panels, 2 panels make one shield (these can sit on top of the above)
- Trench Custom Manhole Boxes 2950mm x 3000mm x 3000mm x 90mmTransquip : We have 8 of these boxes
- Trench Custom Panel 1000mm L x 3000mm H: We have 8 of these panels – these can be used for shoring areas in between existing services.
Our swamps mats are very useful in those hard-to-reach places where an excavator would get stuck. Use them to spread the load of your machinery. They are solidly built and ready for the next challenge.
An engineering assessment for suitability may be required depending on your application, to ensure they will meet your needs.
Each swamp mat is 3.2m x 2.6m OR 6.2m x 2.6m.
027 413 2120
Traffic Management Services
We have a highly experienced traffic management team ready to support your operations. Lead by our Traffic Manager, Fiona Jerry, an experienced STMS, TTM Mentor and trainer, the team comprises a number of qualified Site traffic management supervisors and traffic management operatives. We also offer a wide range of well-maintained gear including signs, barriers, delineators, traffic management vehicles including a Traffic Management Attenuator truck suitable for Level 2 (Cat B) roads, smaller attenuator trucks and light vehicles. If we are unable to fully service your project with our in house resources then we will work with our partners to ensure the work can continue safely and efficiently.
HINO DF, 2011
MITSUBISHI FUSO CANTER, 2013
MITSUBISHI FUSO CANTER, 2013
027 481 1282
Aggregate Soil Transport and Disposal
We have a great team of experienced, dedicated, and skilled heavy truck drivers who operate our fleet of near new and well-maintained trucks. Depending on availability, our fleet can be available for hire to support your operations. We currently have 8 trucks on the road, two of which have tractor units which can be configured for short or long bins (6 wheel or artic).
See our selection of trucks below.
HINO 700 2019
HINO 700 2019
HINO 500 2018
027 333 7242
Our hydraulic linear winch was designed and built by Pipeline & Civil for the specific purpose of pulling PE pipe through a host pipe.
The winch can be adjusted to suit different sized pipes. It is capable of pipe pulls up to 400 metres in length and applying up to 45 tonnes of force to overcome internal friction. It is the fifth project we have undertaken with this winch.
Recent project experience:
- Working on a project with Hastings District Council and Stantec gave us the opportunity to use our custom made hydraulic winch, designed and built by Pipeline & Civil!
- This work included the installation of 1460m of 355 PE pipe which was relined through the existing 375 concrete pipe using our hydraulic winch.
- The existing concrete pipe was very deteriorated in places and had required several repairs recently. Relining the existing host pipe greatly extends the life span of the existing pipe and in this case also allows it to take more pressure and more flow.
- Our team also shut down 3 pump stations and installed 3 new valve connections and 2 no. 90 degree bends over the 1.5km stretch. The upgrade will allow the sewage system to operate with more efficiency at full capacity, the overall project was completed in just under 10 weeks.
027 280 9324
Our latest piece of kit arrived at the end of June 2021, and she is quite impressive!
Connie (The Conveyor) has been designed and built by Mimico Engineering specifically for Pipeline & Civil to make it easier to backfill trenches without the need to have a truck or digger at the side of the trench.
Connie is 2.2m wide, 3.7m tall (when she stretches up to her full height), and 20m long (although she can telescope out to 26m). It is rude to ask a lady about her weight, so let’s just say she is a bit more than 10 tonne. Connie has a great appetite and is particularly fond of scoria and basecourse, so she may end up being even heavier after a few good feeds.
The conveyor can be hired on its own, or preferably along with a wheeled excavator (supplied by P&C) and an operator to ensure safe and efficient operation.
027 436 5624
Expertise to deliver your project on time, safely.