Process driven construction
Systems that protect our people, our clients and our communities
To control our operations, we have a developed a custom- built Integrated Management System in accordance with the following standards;
- ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational health and safety management systems)
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality management systems)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental management systems
We prioritise the health and safety of our teams by implementing processes across all areas of the business including plant management, safe site practices, competency training, compliance software, safety communication and wellbeing support services.
Our ISO 14001:2015 certified system provides assurance that negative impacts on the environment are minimised through staff training and innovative construction methods.
Our ISO 9001:2015 standard certification provides the framework for the delivery of quality outcomes on all our projects.
Pipeline & Civil has achieved pre-qualification through a number of schemes and for select clients, including
- Watercare Services
- Mobil NZ
- Auckland DHB
- Waitemata DHB
- Auckland Council
We recognise the importance of a robust supply chain. Our suppliers and subcontractors have an influence on project outcomes and ultimately our reputation. Pipeline & Civil operates a supply chain management system as part of its Integrated Management System.
It is our preference is that our subcontractors are prequalified through the Sitewise system http://sitewise.co.nz/
For more information please refer to the following links:
- SiteWise Information Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xyYYEIlnG8
- Brochure: https://www.sitesafe.org.nz/products-and-services/sitewise/
- Questionnaire help guide: http://sitewise.co.nz/help/assessment-help/