Albany Pinehill Supply
Watercare Services Ltd
Client Project Manager
Engineer to the Contract
Stantec / Harrison Grierson
Construction of a new booster pump station and steel watermain to increase supply to Pinehill reservoir.
The Albany Pump Station and Chlorine Booster Plant required significant site works at the existing Albany reservoir site.
Over 2,500m of 508OD steel (CLS) transmission watermain was laid between Albany Reservoir and Pinehill Reservoir.
- CLS watermain construction
- Air, scour and line valve construction
- Cathodic protection
- Timber retaining walls
- Site roading
- Stormwater and sanitary drainage
- Precast concrete building works
- Mechanical, process and electrical works
- Cycleway construction