Albany Pinehill Supply
Watercare Services Ltd
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Value: $10M +
Construction of a new booster pump station and steel watermain to increase supply to Pinehill reservoir.
The Albany Pump Station and Chlorine Booster Plant required significant site works at the existing Albany reservoir site.
Over 2,500m of 508OD steel (CLS) transmission watermain was laid between Albany Reservoir and Pinehill Reservoir.
- Early Contractor Involvement at Design Stage
- CLS watermain construction including cathodic protection
- Air, scour and line valve construction
- Timber retaining walls
- Site roading and drainage
- Precast concrete building works
- Mechanical, process and electrical works
- Cycleway construction