Recent projects have seen us;
- Lay the first section of the Northern Interceptor – a 710OD HDPE rising main in Albany
- Decommission a steam pipe in Penrose
- Upgrade a creek in Hillcrest, including a 4m x 2.5m box culvert
- Construct a 6000m2 industrial yard in Penrose
- Install watermains for a Hobsonville subdivision
- Design and construct a 857OD steel pipe bridge and road bridge at Huia
- Construct 1500m of 508OD CLS watermain as part of the Hunua 4 project
- Lay transmission sewers up to 525NB and 5m deep at Sunnynook
- Install 1750m of 900OD HDPE rising main and 250m of 1050NB HDPE lined jacking pipe at Panmure.
- Construct three large wastewater pump stations and storage tanks for the NORSGA area – Hobsonville, Whenuapai and Massey North.
- Lay over 4km of 508OD steel bulk watermains in Mt Hobson and Massey North.